SSUP – Self service updated portal. With the help of the self service updated portal you can able to check the details at the same time make necessary modification on your aadhaar card online. Here we share complete guide on how to make necessary changes on your aadharar card with the help of the Self service updated portal online – SSUp via ssup.gov.in online.
If you have any doubts related to the information that we are shared here you can leave a comment here at the end of the post online.
In order to make necessary changes via ssup portal website. You have two options to do so one is via online and other is via offline. You can proceed either any option. But make sure your mobile number is registered with the UIDAI porta website.
If your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI portal you can/t able to make changes either via online or offline. In order to add mobile number to your aadhaar card all you have to do is to contact the nearest Permanent aadhaar card center along with the acknowledgment slip. If you have UID card, then check out our below guide.
SSUP – Step By Step Wise Via www.ssup.uidai.gov.in Website
In order to proceed online method. As we already explain you have two options to do follow one is via online and other is via offline. Both the methods will workout.
But, if your mobile number is already registered with the UIDAI portal. Then you can choose to go for online. In case if your mobile number is not registered with UIDAI. We do highly recommended to go for offline. Here are the steps that you need to follow – complete guide we shared below.
SSUP – Changes Via Online
The following guide is only for online. For offline – You can check out after this guide. If you have any doubts related to the information that we are shared over here you can leave a comment here at the end of the post.
With the help of the UIDAI online you can make the following changes to your UID card online.
- Address Change
- Date Of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
As we do already explain that you must have an registered mobile number in order to access the webpage portal and make all the required changes in ssup website.
Note : Registered number is the one that you have given at the time of enrollment of aadhaar card. If you lost your number just contact the nearest EID service center and make all the changes as mentioned over there.
1. Here is the link to make changes – Just enter your UIDAI number an procced.
2. You will receive an OTP. One time password – is used for verification. After all the a new page will open.
3. Now, select the details that you want to get modified and make changes.
4. You can make more than one change as per your needs.
5. Make sure to fill out the details both in English and local language. Currently ssup supports more than 10 languages.
6. We do shared that list below you can check it out.
7. If you would like to change the name, then write the full name without any salutations/titles like: For example do not write Dr. /Mr. /Col. etc
8. If you would like to change the date of birth. Then you must fill out in the format as follows:
- DDMMYYYY format
You have only one option left in the case of DOB. In case your Verified Date of Birth is incorrect in the Aadhaar letter, you can get it corrected only once – Note this point.
9. In case if your are changing the address. Then write down the complete address both in application and letter head. Your updated UID Aadhaar card will be delivered to your new address.
10. In most cases you will find the Pincode. But, due to certain reasons if you are unable to find pincode and also the follong