Help UIDAI Gov In – If you were looking out to for an help regarding your aadhaar card via UIDAI website there you go: With the help of the online updated portal you can now make whatever changes to your aadhaar card help uidai gov in – via aadhaar self-service update portal which was launched in 2013. Just before that below, we do share some of the most common doubts that most of the people will do have – Track your new application uidai status here
Here we do make a list of complete most common doubts that everyone do you have and also the brief guide related to this information.
The most common doubts that most of the people will do have as follows:
This list is taken from the UIDAI official site, forums, and from help uidai gov in.
There you go a Complete list of most common doubts that you have and how you can rectify those problems with the help of the UIDAI.
- Are you looking to change the aadhaar card address?
- Are you looking to correct/update Name, DOB?
- Are you looking to change Gender, Email Id, Mobile Number?
- Want to know whether your aadhaar card is updated or not?
- How to track the URN status online?
- What is the contact and helpline Email Id of official UIDAI website?
You got the question or problem we got the answer. The help uidai gov in has came forwarded to help the users in several different ways.
- Once you applied for the aadhaar card with a registered mobile number you can make whatever changes/aadhar card correction to your uidai card online, or via through post or contacting the enrollment office.
We will go through the each and every problem that most of the users will do have and complete tutorial on how to solve or make necessary correction changes.
From the list of table of contents, you will get to know what modifications have to make to your aadhaar card with the help of the help uidai gov in the website.
Guide – UIDAI Help For Aadhaar Users
Tabel of contents:
First, we would like to share the details on Name correction changes and how to fill up the application form through online via uidai portal website.
Step – 1 Name change through online
As uidai launches a new web portal, where users can able to make all the updates through aadhaar card self service update portal. This portal was launched in 2013, in a view where users can update the aadhaar card online itself.
Here is the step by step guide: For Name correction
- To make name correction changes via online your mobile number must be registered with aadhaar card or linked with the UIDAI card.
2. If your mobile number is not registered with the aadhaar card, you can’t make any changes through UIDAI online portal.
3. It’s very simple process. Just contact the nearest enrollment office and submit your personal mobile number. Within 20 minutes your mobile number is linked to the aadhar card. Such that you can able to make all the correction changes through online.
4. If your mobile number is already linked, then, in that case, you need to visit the official link here: Link Here
5. The next step is to enter the aadhaar card number along with the date of birth and continue next.
6. After, an OTP – one-time password will be sent to your mobile for confirmation of your mobile number.
7. Now, an online application form will display on the screen, in that Name field, enter your correct name along with surname. But don’t add as like Mr or Ms just before the name.
8. Confirm the application and submit it through the self-service portal.
9. Make sure to upload the necessary POI – Proof of Identity documents to it.
10. Submit the application and note down the urn number to track the status. URN represent as update request number.
That’s it. Within 2-3 weeks your name will be updated. You can log in to the help uidai gov in the website to check the details through URN number.
2. For DOB change: Online
If you would like to change the date of birth, through online the procedure is same as above.
- Just log into the online portal: Link Here
2. With the help of the uidai gov in the guide, your date of birth must be in the following format as follows.
- DDMMYYYY – Format
3. Don’t enter the old date of birth on the application form. Just enter the new one.
4. Always preferred to upload the color scanned documents. Below we do share the list of the documents that are mandatory.
5. Submit the application form and note down the update request number and also download the acknowledgment slip for future reference.
That’s it – If you would like to know more information on this visit the help uidai gov in the website or just leave a comment here.
3. Want To Change Address?
If you would like to change the address of your aadhaar UIDAI card there you go.
- Same as like above visit the official website – after verification of your mobile number,
2. An application form will display on the screen, just enter the new address, no need to mention the old address nowhere.
3. Upload the scanned documents, only one POA document is enough which we shared below.
4. Submit the application form.
5. Now, the last step is to note down the URN number to track the update application form status though help uidai gov in the website.
That’s it. If you have any doubts while changing the address, just do leave a comment here.
4. Want To Change Mobile Number / Email Id / Gender?
For the Name, DOB, Address you may need to submit the scanned proof documents but for mobile/ email/gender no proof is needed.
- Just update the profile with changes on it and submit the application form online.
How To Check URN Status?
We already shared a complete guide here: Check your URN status here. However, we would like to share in brief here.
As we did explain above, URN represents as Update request number. The update request number is generated when you make any updates to your aadhaar card online.
- With the help of the urn number, you can track the status of your updated aadhaar card.
Here is the link:
This is how the web page will look alike after you visited
Another Alternative Method – By Post
If you checked in to help uidai go the in website, there is an another alternative way to update the details is by sending the post.
- Just download the application form from here: Fill the application form
2. Fill the form both in English and local language.
3. Fill only the blank space where you want to make changes.
4. Attach the necessary documents to it – prefer the color scanned documents.
5. Now buy an envelope on top of the envelope ” Write as aadhaar correction changes ” and submit the application form.
Here is the address to send the application form. This address is taken out from the help uidai.gov.in website.
- Post Box Number 10
- Madhya Pradesh – 480001,
- Post Box No. 99,
- Banjara Hills,
- Hyderabad – 500034,
There is also another alternative method to do so:
Just visit the nearest enrollment office and submit the application form.
Here is the step by step information to find out the enrollment office.
UIDAI launches a new search portal where users like you can search enrollment office nearby your location.
- Here is the official link to check out here: Link Here
Now, the next step is to enter the details which were shown in that image.
Click on search. You will find the enrollment office near by your location, with a contact number, office address, opening and closing times too.
Most Frequent Asked Question Related To Help Uidai gov in
There you go:
Q. Is there any possible to get update my UIDAI card without having mobile number via online?
A: Mobile number is mandatory as per Uidai Help guide to make changes via online. If you would like to update without mobile number, then, in that case, please do visit the official enrollement office.
Q. I was unable to find my location / street address / city / town?
A: If your address location is not found through online aadhaar card. You can contact the folloing Email Address: [email protected]
Q. What is URN number?
A: As we do already shared above, inbrief, URN number represent as Update Request Number – here you can track the status of application online.
Q. Do I need to pay any fee while enrolling or updating the aadhaar card?
A: No! Aadhaar card is free of cost.
Q. Uidai help gov in contact address and toll free and mobile number?
A: Here is the address:
- Unique Identification Authority Of India
- Government Of India
- 3rd floor
- Tower II
- Jeevan Bharati Building
- New Delhi
- Pin Code – 110001
- Contact : 011-23466899
For General Queries:
- Toll Free Number : 1947
- Email Id: [email protected]